Hot Air Balloon & Kuranda & Butterfly Sanctuary & Transfers
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride
- Entry to Butterfly Sanctuary
- Visit the home of more than 1500 tropical butterflies
- Guided tours & butterfly education
- Return Transfers
Door to door transfers Pick-up at hotel by a Hot Air Balloon Cairns coach for your special package tour, one hour transfer, pickup times confirmed on booking.
Experience the fun & unique sensation of hot air ballooning in the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise and your 30 minute hot air balloon ride where you can really breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to ensure you maximise the fun of your morning ballooning with Hot Air.
Keep an eye out for wallabies, kangaroos and other local wildlife, seeing them from high in a hot air balloon, is something you’ll never forget.
Return and Landing, balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Your coach transfer takes you Kuranda, known as the Village in the Rainforest. The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary Opens at 9am, your balloon tour drop-off gives you time to discover your own breakfast in Kuranda Village beforehand, times vary winter/summer.
You can visit the the Kuranda Australian Butterfly Sanctuary at your own leisure. It's home to over 1500 beautiful tropical butterflies which have been hand raised. You have the opportunity to join guided tours of the aviary and laboratory and learn more about the life cycle and behaviour of butterflies. This is Australia's largest live butterfly exhibit.
Bus Transfer from Kuranda to Cairns Central Train Station is included. Bus arrives back at Cairns Central Train Station at 1.15pm or 3.05pm.
- Free door to door airconditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts (Transfer Details here)
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Entry to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Free time to explore or join guided tours to learn more about butterflies
- Return Transfer to Cairns Central Train Station
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- すべての時間はINDICATIONのみです。 時間は夏/冬/春に変更されます。完全な予約の詳細を受け取った時点での正確な開始時間
- 乗客が予約された朝に飛行に失敗した場合、100％の料金が適用されます。 変更には24時間の通知が必要です。 再予約は空き状況によりますが、有料で可能ですので、お問い合わせください。