Ballooning Port Douglas and Skyrail-Tjapukai-Kuranda Railway
- Spectacular Hot Air Balloon ride & Return Transfers
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Skyrail Cableway gondola & Guided Tour
- Rainforest Interpretation Centre
- Stopover at Kuranda
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
Pick-up at hotel by a Hot Air Port Douglas coach for your special package tour, one hour transfer, pickup times confirmed on booking..
Experience the fun & unique sensation of a hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. We fly at Mareeba in the Cairns Highlands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise. Breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia's largest fleet of balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the fun of your morning. It's just like a balloon festival every day!
Return and Landing, balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
Check in with the Down Under Tours representative. They will provide you with directions and timings for your package tour along with your Skyrail tickets. Enjoy Tjapukai History, Dance + Creation Theatre + Cultural Village.
Prepare to board Skyrail for the journey through world heritage rainforest stop off at any of the stations en-route for a more informative look.
Arrive Kuranda -shop + relax. Take in lunch at a sidewalk restaurant (own cost). Market days are every day but strongest on Sun,Wed,Thurs,Friday.
Check in at the Kuranda Rail ticket office, for your journey down the scenic Barron Gorge to Freshwater Connection.
Train arrives at Freshwater Station, transfer to your accommodation via Down Under Tours.
- Free door to door airconditioned coach transfers to most Port Douglas accommodation, including Holiday Houses, Apartments, Resorts and Hotels
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, it’s theatres & museums
- Skyrail Cableway gondola ride and eco-system Guided Tour
- Entry to Rainforest Interpretation Centre
- Stopover at Kuranda, The Village in the Rainforest
- Amazing ride on the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Return luxury coach transfers with Down Under Tours
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Spending money
- すべての時間はINDICATIONのみです。 時間は夏/冬/春に変更されます。完全な予約の詳細を受け取った時点での正確な開始時間
- 乗客が予約された朝に飛行に失敗した場合、100％の料金が適用されます。 変更には24時間の通知が必要です。 再予約は空き状況によりますが、有料で可能ですので、お問い合わせください。